Business Call Management Services
Maximise your business calls by managing your phone numbers to ensure you never miss a call again.
Detailed call statistics, agent reports and more from our Intelligent Inbound and Intelligent Outbound call manager systems. Call Manager Solutions. Intelligent Inbound is a telephony service for both local and non-geographic numbers providing online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools to empower your business with perfect customer service.
Unlike most call management services, Intelligent Inbound can be used on local numbers. We can even provide local numbers outside of your local presence regardless of your actual location.
Cactus can provide a full range of non-geographic numbers including 0800, 0808, 0870, 0871, 0845, 0300, 0333, 0345 and 0370. With these it is the possible to make Managerial decisions with correct information – Answering these questions:
- How many calls are getting through?
- How many are unanswered?
- How many meet an engaged tone?
- What are your busy hours/days?
If you can’t, there’s a great chance you are not using and planning your resources effectively and you need Intelligent Inbound. Once you have answers using your stats, you can create call routing plans and maximise business performance.
For more information, call us on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- OnePlus 6T: Cutting-edge technology for a budget priceNovember 12, 2018 - 10:00 am
The OnePlus 6T was released to the UK market on the 6th of November and it hasn’t disappointed. It is the second flagship phone they have released this year and although the OnePlus 6 was a great phone, the OnePlus 6T is consistently better in every aspect.
OnePlus are renowned for offering top specifications for budget prices and this model proves that. If this were an Apple or Samsung device, you would have to spend at least double to match the cutting-edge technology included in this device.
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services?November 7, 2018 - 11:09 am
It is not uncommon for many companies to have little or no provisioning for their voice systems. There can be a lot of reasons why your office voice services may become unusable – from builders accidentally cutting through cables during roadworks, to an epidemic that results in high staff absenteeism, or even a natural disaster that damages your office. When staff are unable to answer the phones, business grinds to a halt.
This is why having a Disaster Recovery Plan in place will keep your business running when you need it too and keep your customers happy.
- This is good news for the staff in our Southampton office. It is also mentioned that 5G will go live later this year in 12 other towns and cities including Bournemouth and Portsmouth! #cactus #5G #southampton https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/17489793.southampton-will-be-one-of-the-first-cities-to-get-superfast-5g-trial/?ref=twtrec … March 11, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)
- We think this is really impressive from Samsung. What do you think? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47277324 … February 22, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)
- WARNING - SCAM EMAILS - https://mailchi.mp/6944fc2c1062/warning-scam-emails … February 15, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)
- If you any questions about your current business services that you have with us or would like to enquire about any of the business services we offer, please let us know by calling 0330 333 2 333 today. Happy Valentines Day from Cactus! February 14, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)
- Roses are red, Voilets are blue, Simon is keeping the office girls happy, And we want to keep you happy too.pic.twitter.com/ahfrNfsY4C February 14, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)