Business Secure Continuity
Protect the asset that cannot be replaced – your data.
In today’s computer-centric world, the flow of information is inseparable from the operational success of your business. Business continuity solutions from Cactus Business Solutions keep your business running in the event of an internal or external disaster.
Our services help you maintain near continuous business operations and keep down time to an absolute minimum.
Partnered with market leading Overland Storage, Cactus offers a comprehensive range of award winning, high performance, cost effective and scalable servers that allow high performance storage for backup.
These high performance servers coupled with trusted backup software reliably backs up, restores and migrates all desktops, notebooks and servers giving your business the best protection available.
For more information, call us on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- OnePlus 6T: Cutting-edge technology for a budget priceNovember 12, 2018 - 10:00 am
The OnePlus 6T was released to the UK market on the 6th of November and it hasn’t disappointed. It is the second flagship phone they have released this year and although the OnePlus 6 was a great phone, the OnePlus 6T is consistently better in every aspect.
OnePlus are renowned for offering top specifications for budget prices and this model proves that. If this were an Apple or Samsung device, you would have to spend at least double to match the cutting-edge technology included in this device.
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services?November 7, 2018 - 11:09 am
It is not uncommon for many companies to have little or no provisioning for their voice systems. There can be a lot of reasons why your office voice services may become unusable – from builders accidentally cutting through cables during roadworks, to an epidemic that results in high staff absenteeism, or even a natural disaster that damages your office. When staff are unable to answer the phones, business grinds to a halt.
This is why having a Disaster Recovery Plan in place will keep your business running when you need it too and keep your customers happy.
- The new flagship from OnePlus gives you a lot of bang for your buck! #OnePlus6T #mobiletechnology http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/oneplus-6t/ November 13, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Samsung is set to launch a foldable phone by early 2019 so it begs the question; Is this pointless and will anyone actually buy it or could this be a revolution in mobile design? https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/08/samsung-unveils-foldable-phone-as-it-tries-to-regain-edge-on-apple?CMP=share_btn_tw … November 9, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/do-you-have-disaster-recovery-plan-your-voice-services-jamie-pidgley/ … November 7, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- August Bank Holiday Opening Times - https://mailchi.mp/b37a6168bc79/august-bank-holiday-opening-times … August 24, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Changes To Your Billing - https://mailchi.mp/d3cd7ad6a8d6/changes-to-your-billing … July 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)