Telecoms & I.T. Consultancy Services
Cactus Business Solutions can offer an unrivaled consultancy service to help you make the most of all your technology requirements.
As a specialist in Business Telecoms and security solutions, we are optimally positioned to provide the best advice in all aspects of your business requirements.
We offer our customers a range of communications solutions from a selection of first class service providers whilst providing, a single point of contact, one bill for all of your services and a proactive account management service. Our highly competitive rates, combined with the first class service offered by our tier one network providers ensures our customers receive an unbeatable package both in terms of value and service.
We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge, ensuring that we keep abreast of industry developments, new technologies and changing legislation. Our consultants provide expert, unbiased advice in this fast moving marketplace.
Our philosophy is to provide service that is second to none, whilst offering very competitive tariffs. Through adopting this approach, we have attracted numerous prestigious clients who place a similar emphasis on excellent service and value for money for their own clients.
For more information, call us on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017September 29, 2017 - 9:25 am
A huge thank you to all companies that participated in the Wessex Cancer Golf Classic 2017, held at South Winchester Golf Club.
The weather made it a little more challenging than we all hoped for – but everyone had a lot of fun and we managed to raise a great sum of money for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust.
In total, £6,000 was raised and those funds that will go towards helping local families affected by cancer…
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?September 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
In the last decade, VoIP technology has become very popular with businesses looking to save costs, enhance convenience, and give employees the tools they need for a modern, efficient workplace.
One of the first tasks for anyone starting a business is ensuring reliable phone access. A lot of work is done on networked computers, but offices still need phones for day-to-day communications.
Older, proprietary phone systems were quite expensive and were difficult to reconfigure and they were difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as business dictated. However, a VoIP phone system solves these problems and offers many advantages over the old systems…
- The Problem With Hosted Telephony Is…. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/problem-hosted-telephony-simon-john-gale/?published=t … May 10, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- We would like to wish our Accounts lady, Dororthy, the best of luck in her new venture up in Scotland!pic.twitter.com/7OpfMp40J8 May 10, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Changes to Support at Cactus http://zc.vg/pQRe74 May 9, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Easter Opening Times - http://mailchi.mp/71f8d98a3eeb/easter-opening-times … March 29, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- BT Care Levels - http://mailchi.mp/870ac03c9ea2/bt-care-levels … March 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)