LANDLINES & BROADBAND
Don’t think satellite based broadband is fast enough for you? Think again! Satellite broadband enables internet and voice connectivity anywhere on the surface of the planet.
Using a small dish on the outside of your property, along with a set-top box inside, we can offer you fast broadband, reliably, wherever you’re located. You can share the service just as you would with wired broadband, using a conventional network or wireless, giving your computer or smart phone access to all the latest internet services and feature rich content.
Cactus bring the option as ‘Mainstream Service’ or a ‘Back-up Resilience’ service under one roof the best satellite broadband services available, and we make it easy for you to get on-line quickly and cheaply even in places where you may have thought fast broadband was impossible.
Recent advances in technology mean the latest generation services are blisteringly quick.
In today’s technology dependent world the economic and customer impacts resulting from loss of broadband connectivity can be substantial. Satellite Broadband can also act as an efficient, cost effective back up for your main Broadband connection.
- We install a satellite dish outside
- Via a single cable, we connect this to a modem where you want it
- Normally we add a wireless router at the same time allowing you to enjoy your broadband throughout your home
- You connect your computer, smartphone or tablet to make sure that you’re happy with the system
- You’re online – fast!
Our install engineers are professionals. For a standard installation, everything’s complete inside a couple of hours with minimal disruption and no mess. Your engineer will provide a full demonstration of your new equipment and won’t leave until you’re completely satisfied.
For more information, call us on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017September 29, 2017 - 9:25 am
A huge thank you to all companies that participated in the Wessex Cancer Golf Classic 2017, held at South Winchester Golf Club.
The weather made it a little more challenging than we all hoped for – but everyone had a lot of fun and we managed to raise a great sum of money for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust.
In total, £6,000 was raised and those funds that will go towards helping local families affected by cancer…
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?September 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
In the last decade, VoIP technology has become very popular with businesses looking to save costs, enhance convenience, and give employees the tools they need for a modern, efficient workplace.
One of the first tasks for anyone starting a business is ensuring reliable phone access. A lot of work is done on networked computers, but offices still need phones for day-to-day communications.
Older, proprietary phone systems were quite expensive and were difficult to reconfigure and they were difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as business dictated. However, a VoIP phone system solves these problems and offers many advantages over the old systems…
- BT Care Levels - http://mailchi.mp/870ac03c9ea2/bt-care-levels … March 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Operational Update - http://mailchi.mp/13f285a295d8/operational-update … March 2, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Do you require changes to your phone system due to the adverse weather? - http://mailchi.mp/2439fedeebf6/do-you-require-changes-to-your-phone-system-due-to-the-adverse-weather … March 1, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Christmas Opening Times - http://mailchi.mp/b31d8f98d4ca/christmas-opening-times … December 11, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- How can Cactus help your business if you get snowed in this year? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/snowed-simon-john-gale-1/ … November 27, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)