LANDLINES & BROADBAND
Non Geographic Numbers
Present your business in a professional and corporate manner.
NGN (Non Geographic Numbers) offer different opportunities for companies of all sizes. They create the impression of an organisation with no geographic limits and can heighten your business profile
– and makes you more flexible for the future if you expand and move – they just sit there and forward your calls, for virtually no cost.
The list below shows the different possibilities Cactus Non-Geographic numbers can provide:
0800 / 0808 for Freephone Numbers
0844 / 0871 for Flexible Call Rates
0845 / 0330 / 0333 for Local Rate Numbers
0870 / 0370 for National Rate Numbers
09 for Premium Rate Numbers
Cactus Business Solutions can also provide you with FREE non-geographic numbers, ie. “local rate”, “national rate” or Freephone numbers.
With call logging software, these numbers will also allow you to monitor response to individual marketing campaigns, making them a useful business tool.
Telemarketing / Non Geographic Numbers
Track advertising campaign success with ease with Non Geographic Numbers from Clyde Solutions.
Many businesses don’t realise that Non Geographic telephone numbers can be an effective marketing tool in terms of generating revenues, increasing customer bases and also tracking all the calls you receive. By using a non-geographic number, your company could gain more than extra custom.
By using a non-geographical number small businesses can gain a national presence. If you are a small business wanting to expand from a local to a national coverage, a UK wide non-geographical number can help, Cactus Business Solutions can give you a London number in Looe – for example.
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017September 29, 2017 - 9:25 am
A huge thank you to all companies that participated in the Wessex Cancer Golf Classic 2017, held at South Winchester Golf Club.
The weather made it a little more challenging than we all hoped for – but everyone had a lot of fun and we managed to raise a great sum of money for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust.
In total, £6,000 was raised and those funds that will go towards helping local families affected by cancer…
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?September 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
In the last decade, VoIP technology has become very popular with businesses looking to save costs, enhance convenience, and give employees the tools they need for a modern, efficient workplace.
One of the first tasks for anyone starting a business is ensuring reliable phone access. A lot of work is done on networked computers, but offices still need phones for day-to-day communications.
Older, proprietary phone systems were quite expensive and were difficult to reconfigure and they were difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as business dictated. However, a VoIP phone system solves these problems and offers many advantages over the old systems…
- BT Care Levels - http://mailchi.mp/870ac03c9ea2/bt-care-levels … March 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Operational Update - http://mailchi.mp/13f285a295d8/operational-update … March 2, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Do you require changes to your phone system due to the adverse weather? - http://mailchi.mp/2439fedeebf6/do-you-require-changes-to-your-phone-system-due-to-the-adverse-weather … March 1, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Christmas Opening Times - http://mailchi.mp/b31d8f98d4ca/christmas-opening-times … December 11, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- How can Cactus help your business if you get snowed in this year? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/snowed-simon-john-gale-1/ … November 27, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)