Business Call Management Services
Maximise your business calls by managing your phone numbers to ensure you never miss a call again.
Detailed call statistics, agent reports and more from our Intelligent Inbound and Intelligent Outbound call manager systems. Call Manager Solutions. Intelligent Inbound is a telephony service for both local and non-geographic numbers providing online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools to empower your business with perfect customer service.
Unlike most call management services, Intelligent Inbound can be used on local numbers. We can even provide local numbers outside of your local presence regardless of your actual location.
Cactus can provide a full range of non-geographic numbers including 0800, 0808, 0870, 0871, 0845, 0300, 0333, 0345 and 0370. With these it is the possible to make Managerial decisions with correct information – Answering these questions:
- How many calls are getting through?
- How many are unanswered?
- How many meet an engaged tone?
- What are your busy hours/days?
If you can’t, there’s a great chance you are not using and planning your resources effectively and you need Intelligent Inbound. Once you have answers using your stats, you can create call routing plans and maximise business performance.
For more information, call us on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017September 29, 2017 - 9:25 am
A huge thank you to all companies that participated in the Wessex Cancer Golf Classic 2017, held at South Winchester Golf Club.
The weather made it a little more challenging than we all hoped for – but everyone had a lot of fun and we managed to raise a great sum of money for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust.
In total, £6,000 was raised and those funds that will go towards helping local families affected by cancer…
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?September 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
In the last decade, VoIP technology has become very popular with businesses looking to save costs, enhance convenience, and give employees the tools they need for a modern, efficient workplace.
One of the first tasks for anyone starting a business is ensuring reliable phone access. A lot of work is done on networked computers, but offices still need phones for day-to-day communications.
Older, proprietary phone systems were quite expensive and were difficult to reconfigure and they were difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as business dictated. However, a VoIP phone system solves these problems and offers many advantages over the old systems…
- Christmas Opening Times - http://mailchi.mp/b31d8f98d4ca/christmas-opening-times … December 11, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- How can Cactus help your business if you get snowed in this year? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/snowed-simon-john-gale-1/ … November 27, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- Cactus supports @WessexCancer Golf Classic 2017! http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/?p=2361 September 29, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- We managed to raise a great sum for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust at this years Golf Day! Huge thanks to everyone involved. https://twitter.com/WessexCancer/status/913436771152748545 … September 29, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system? http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/?p=2345 September 25, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)