Call Recording Software
Cactus Business Solutions provides Call Recording and Reporting software.
The ability to record calls if often regarded as the preserve of large companies with big budgets but for some time this myth has been well and truly dispelled by the number of excellent, cost effective, yet fully functional call recording systems now available for SME’s.
Organisations today are faced with many challenges. Some industries have to have this by law. It’s a highly competitive world in which our customers have many choices when it comes to buying any goods and services.
In order for your business to grow, it’s essential that you retain your existing customer base as well as acquire new customers.
Cactus Business Solutions has a range of call recording software to suit different needs and budgets of a businesses of all sizes. No matter how large or small your business is, Call Recording has the benefit of increasing customer satisfaction, corporate liability and can be used to provide sales training and performance reviews.
Oak Call Recording software from Clyde Solutions, allows you to monitor staff performance, evaluate campaigns and promotions, provide support for staff training, and give improved levels of customer service.
Oak Call Recording is easily installed by our engineers, who will also provide training to ensure that you get the most of out of the software and start seeing a ROI.
For more information, call us on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- OnePlus 6T: Cutting-edge technology for a budget priceNovember 12, 2018 - 10:00 am
The OnePlus 6T was released to the UK market on the 6th of November and it hasn’t disappointed. It is the second flagship phone they have released this year and although the OnePlus 6 was a great phone, the OnePlus 6T is consistently better in every aspect.
OnePlus are renowned for offering top specifications for budget prices and this model proves that. If this were an Apple or Samsung device, you would have to spend at least double to match the cutting-edge technology included in this device.
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services?November 7, 2018 - 11:09 am
It is not uncommon for many companies to have little or no provisioning for their voice systems. There can be a lot of reasons why your office voice services may become unusable – from builders accidentally cutting through cables during roadworks, to an epidemic that results in high staff absenteeism, or even a natural disaster that damages your office. When staff are unable to answer the phones, business grinds to a halt.
This is why having a Disaster Recovery Plan in place will keep your business running when you need it too and keep your customers happy.
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - https://mailchi.mp/a04a40b79582/merry-christmas … December 18, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- 5G phones are on the horizon and Samsung and LG to launch their 5G smartphones in February. #5G #Samsung #LG http://telecoms.com/494264/samsung-and-lg-set-to-launch-5g-smartphones-in-february/ … December 18, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Christmas Opening Hours - https://mailchi.mp/6258051c330e/christmas-opening-hours … December 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- The new flagship from OnePlus gives you a lot of bang for your buck! #OnePlus6T #mobiletechnology http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/oneplus-6t/ November 13, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Samsung is set to launch a foldable phone by early 2019 so it begs the question; Is this pointless and will anyone actually buy it or could this be a revolution in mobile design? https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/08/samsung-unveils-foldable-phone-as-it-tries-to-regain-edge-on-apple?CMP=share_btn_tw … November 9, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)