Call Recording Software
Cactus Business Solutions provides Call Recording and Reporting software.
The ability to record calls if often regarded as the preserve of large companies with big budgets but for some time this myth has been well and truly dispelled by the number of excellent, cost effective, yet fully functional call recording systems now available for SME’s.
Organisations today are faced with many challenges. Some industries have to have this by law. It’s a highly competitive world in which our customers have many choices when it comes to buying any goods and services.
In order for your business to grow, it’s essential that you retain your existing customer base as well as acquire new customers.
Cactus Business Solutions has a range of call recording software to suit different needs and budgets of a businesses of all sizes. No matter how large or small your business is, Call Recording has the benefit of increasing customer satisfaction, corporate liability and can be used to provide sales training and performance reviews.
Oak Call Recording software from Clyde Solutions, allows you to monitor staff performance, evaluate campaigns and promotions, provide support for staff training, and give improved levels of customer service.
Oak Call Recording is easily installed by our engineers, who will also provide training to ensure that you get the most of out of the software and start seeing a ROI.
For more information, call us on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017September 29, 2017 - 9:25 am
A huge thank you to all companies that participated in the Wessex Cancer Golf Classic 2017, held at South Winchester Golf Club.
The weather made it a little more challenging than we all hoped for – but everyone had a lot of fun and we managed to raise a great sum of money for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust.
In total, £6,000 was raised and those funds that will go towards helping local families affected by cancer…
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?September 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
In the last decade, VoIP technology has become very popular with businesses looking to save costs, enhance convenience, and give employees the tools they need for a modern, efficient workplace.
One of the first tasks for anyone starting a business is ensuring reliable phone access. A lot of work is done on networked computers, but offices still need phones for day-to-day communications.
Older, proprietary phone systems were quite expensive and were difficult to reconfigure and they were difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as business dictated. However, a VoIP phone system solves these problems and offers many advantages over the old systems…
- August Bank Holiday Opening Times - https://mailchi.mp/b37a6168bc79/august-bank-holiday-opening-times … August 24, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Changes To Your Billing - https://mailchi.mp/d3cd7ad6a8d6/changes-to-your-billing … July 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- The Problem With Hosted Telephony Is…. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/problem-hosted-telephony-simon-john-gale/?published=t … May 10, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- We would like to wish our Accounts lady, Dororthy, the best of luck in her new venture up in Scotland!pic.twitter.com/7OpfMp40J8 May 10, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Changes to Support at Cactus http://zc.vg/pQRe74 May 9, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)