Horizon is a complete HOSTED communications service for businesses that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows administrators to easily manage your environment whilst enabling employees to maximise their productivity.
Horizon VoIP has lots of intelligent features and the added benefit of easily modified controls via an online portal that takes the burden away from the IT team. Administrators can quickly configure the system according to their organisation’s changing requirements, while employees can manage calls easily and effectively.
With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service, and a jargon free approach to telephony and communications, Horizon is suitable for businesses of ANY size who would like to increase their productivity, save money and get the latest telephone system FREE!
Benefits of Horizon
- Another reliable service – full support wrap from training to number porting, provisioning and 24/7 support from the leaders in IP Telephony
- End-to-end single solution – from handset to access to core network, you won’t get “caught in the middle”
- Grow your sales with a bigger market opportunity – solutions for mobile and home workers to the enterprise
- Future proof – feature rich with a long term UC roadmap
- Fixed and mobile integration – with extremely competitive on-net rates over a business grade network
- Price flexibility – differing price points to match all customer types (seats and hardware)
For an intro to Horizon, contact us today on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- OnePlus 6T: Cutting-edge technology for a budget priceNovember 12, 2018 - 10:00 am
The OnePlus 6T was released to the UK market on the 6th of November and it hasn’t disappointed. It is the second flagship phone they have released this year and although the OnePlus 6 was a great phone, the OnePlus 6T is consistently better in every aspect.
OnePlus are renowned for offering top specifications for budget prices and this model proves that. If this were an Apple or Samsung device, you would have to spend at least double to match the cutting-edge technology included in this device.
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services?November 7, 2018 - 11:09 am
It is not uncommon for many companies to have little or no provisioning for their voice systems. There can be a lot of reasons why your office voice services may become unusable – from builders accidentally cutting through cables during roadworks, to an epidemic that results in high staff absenteeism, or even a natural disaster that damages your office. When staff are unable to answer the phones, business grinds to a halt.
This is why having a Disaster Recovery Plan in place will keep your business running when you need it too and keep your customers happy.
- This is good news for the staff in our Southampton office. It is also mentioned that 5G will go live later this year in 12 other towns and cities including Bournemouth and Portsmouth! #cactus #5G #southampton https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/17489793.southampton-will-be-one-of-the-first-cities-to-get-superfast-5g-trial/?ref=twtrec … March 11, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)
- We think this is really impressive from Samsung. What do you think? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47277324 … February 22, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)
- WARNING - SCAM EMAILS - https://mailchi.mp/6944fc2c1062/warning-scam-emails … February 15, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)
- If you any questions about your current business services that you have with us or would like to enquire about any of the business services we offer, please let us know by calling 0330 333 2 333 today. Happy Valentines Day from Cactus! February 14, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)
- Roses are red, Voilets are blue, Simon is keeping the office girls happy, And we want to keep you happy too.pic.twitter.com/ahfrNfsY4C February 14, 2019 (@CactusBizSol)