Horizon I.P. Services
Horizon is a complete HOSTED communications service for businesses that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows administrators to easily manage your environment whilst enabling employees to maximise their productivity.
Horizon VoIP has lots of intelligent features and the added benefit of easily modified controls via an online portal that takes the burden away from the IT team. Administrators can quickly configure the system according to their organisation’s changing requirements, while employees can manage calls easily and effectively.
With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service, and a jargon free approach to telephony and communications, Horizon is suitable for businesses of ANY size who would like to increase their productivity, save money and get the latest telephone system FREE!
Benefits of Horizon
- Another reliable service – full support wrap from training to number porting, provisioning and 24/7 support from the leaders in IP Telephony
- End-to-end single solution – from handset to access to core network, you won’t get “caught in the middle”
- Grow your sales with a bigger market opportunity – solutions for mobile and home workers to the enterprise
- Future proof – feature rich with a long term UC roadmap
- Fixed and mobile integration – with extremely competitive on-net rates over a business grade network
- Price flexibility – differing price points to match all customer types (seats and hardware)
For an intro to Horizon, contact us today on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017September 29, 2017 - 9:25 am
A huge thank you to all companies that participated in the Wessex Cancer Golf Classic 2017, held at South Winchester Golf Club.
The weather made it a little more challenging than we all hoped for – but everyone had a lot of fun and we managed to raise a great sum of money for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust.
In total, £6,000 was raised and those funds that will go towards helping local families affected by cancer…
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?September 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
In the last decade, VoIP technology has become very popular with businesses looking to save costs, enhance convenience, and give employees the tools they need for a modern, efficient workplace.
One of the first tasks for anyone starting a business is ensuring reliable phone access. A lot of work is done on networked computers, but offices still need phones for day-to-day communications.
Older, proprietary phone systems were quite expensive and were difficult to reconfigure and they were difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as business dictated. However, a VoIP phone system solves these problems and offers many advantages over the old systems…
- Changes To Your Billing - https://mailchi.mp/d3cd7ad6a8d6/changes-to-your-billing … July 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- The Problem With Hosted Telephony Is…. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/problem-hosted-telephony-simon-john-gale/?published=t … May 10, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- We would like to wish our Accounts lady, Dororthy, the best of luck in her new venture up in Scotland!pic.twitter.com/7OpfMp40J8 May 10, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Changes to Support at Cactus http://zc.vg/pQRe74 May 9, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Easter Opening Times - http://mailchi.mp/71f8d98a3eeb/easter-opening-times … March 29, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)