Music on Hold
When your customers are put on hold, don’t let them feel like they’ve been forgotten. With on hold marketing messages your customers can feel engaged and not forgotten.
The benefits of a specific on hold marketing messages are as follows:
- Enhances your company image
- Improve customer relationships
- Avoid impersonal automated sound or silence
- Ability to cross sell products
- Psychologically reduces time on hold
- Creates Revenue
- Reduces number of caller hang-ups
On Hold marketing messages can be designed and installed for an extremely competitive rate.
For more information and to listen to an example, call us on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- OnePlus 6T: Cutting-edge technology for a budget priceNovember 12, 2018 - 10:00 am
The OnePlus 6T was released to the UK market on the 6th of November and it hasn’t disappointed. It is the second flagship phone they have released this year and although the OnePlus 6 was a great phone, the OnePlus 6T is consistently better in every aspect.
OnePlus are renowned for offering top specifications for budget prices and this model proves that. If this were an Apple or Samsung device, you would have to spend at least double to match the cutting-edge technology included in this device.
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services?November 7, 2018 - 11:09 am
It is not uncommon for many companies to have little or no provisioning for their voice systems. There can be a lot of reasons why your office voice services may become unusable – from builders accidentally cutting through cables during roadworks, to an epidemic that results in high staff absenteeism, or even a natural disaster that damages your office. When staff are unable to answer the phones, business grinds to a halt.
This is why having a Disaster Recovery Plan in place will keep your business running when you need it too and keep your customers happy.
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - https://mailchi.mp/a04a40b79582/merry-christmas … December 18, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- 5G phones are on the horizon and Samsung and LG to launch their 5G smartphones in February. #5G #Samsung #LG http://telecoms.com/494264/samsung-and-lg-set-to-launch-5g-smartphones-in-february/ … December 18, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Christmas Opening Hours - https://mailchi.mp/6258051c330e/christmas-opening-hours … December 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- The new flagship from OnePlus gives you a lot of bang for your buck! #OnePlus6T #mobiletechnology http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/oneplus-6t/ November 13, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Samsung is set to launch a foldable phone by early 2019 so it begs the question; Is this pointless and will anyone actually buy it or could this be a revolution in mobile design? https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/08/samsung-unveils-foldable-phone-as-it-tries-to-regain-edge-on-apple?CMP=share_btn_tw … November 9, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)