Office – Voice Connectivity
We are committed to offering only business class products, delivering exceptional service and fantastic savings for our customers:
• Savings – You save on your BT line rental and offer reductions on all your call related charges.
• Highly competitive rates – On local, national, mobile numbers and International calls, we can even bespoke tariffs if that suits your solution.
• BT Openreach Engineers – All new installs and line faults are carried out by BT engineers to ensure the best quality workmanship thus ensuring minimal disruption.
• Easy to switch – All transfer of service is completely seamless and carried out directly behind the scenes by our suppliers, – Normally you hardly notice its happened, with no loss of service and no need to change your number.
• Improved Billing – Our billing platform offers our customers a much more precise bill on monthly basis. We have found this to be of huge advantage to all our customers especially for marketing campaigns and also analytical purposes. This includes full itemisation.
Our pledge ensures that we always provide you with the premium cost reduction solutions on all business phone calls and provide you with the most attractive rates within the market place – so you need never worry about the cost of your calls again – saving you time knowing you have the most up to date solutions.
Our staff are passionate about ‘Customer Service’ and ensuring we respond rapidly and effectively to your needs. All in house telephone support is free.
To get a free evaluation, call 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- OnePlus 6T: Cutting-edge technology for a budget priceNovember 12, 2018 - 10:00 am
The OnePlus 6T was released to the UK market on the 6th of November and it hasn’t disappointed. It is the second flagship phone they have released this year and although the OnePlus 6 was a great phone, the OnePlus 6T is consistently better in every aspect.
OnePlus are renowned for offering top specifications for budget prices and this model proves that. If this were an Apple or Samsung device, you would have to spend at least double to match the cutting-edge technology included in this device.
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services?November 7, 2018 - 11:09 am
It is not uncommon for many companies to have little or no provisioning for their voice systems. There can be a lot of reasons why your office voice services may become unusable – from builders accidentally cutting through cables during roadworks, to an epidemic that results in high staff absenteeism, or even a natural disaster that damages your office. When staff are unable to answer the phones, business grinds to a halt.
This is why having a Disaster Recovery Plan in place will keep your business running when you need it too and keep your customers happy.
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - https://mailchi.mp/a04a40b79582/merry-christmas … December 18, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- 5G phones are on the horizon and Samsung and LG to launch their 5G smartphones in February. #5G #Samsung #LG http://telecoms.com/494264/samsung-and-lg-set-to-launch-5g-smartphones-in-february/ … December 18, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Christmas Opening Hours - https://mailchi.mp/6258051c330e/christmas-opening-hours … December 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- The new flagship from OnePlus gives you a lot of bang for your buck! #OnePlus6T #mobiletechnology http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/oneplus-6t/ November 13, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Samsung is set to launch a foldable phone by early 2019 so it begs the question; Is this pointless and will anyone actually buy it or could this be a revolution in mobile design? https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/08/samsung-unveils-foldable-phone-as-it-tries-to-regain-edge-on-apple?CMP=share_btn_tw … November 9, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)