Office – Voice Connectivity
We are committed to offering only business class products, delivering exceptional service and fantastic savings for our customers:
• Savings – You save on your BT line rental and offer reductions on all your call related charges.
• Highly competitive rates – On local, national, mobile numbers and International calls, we can even bespoke tariffs if that suits your solution.
• BT Openreach Engineers – All new installs and line faults are carried out by BT engineers to ensure the best quality workmanship thus ensuring minimal disruption.
• Easy to switch – All transfer of service is completely seamless and carried out directly behind the scenes by our suppliers, – Normally you hardly notice its happened, with no loss of service and no need to change your number.
• Improved Billing – Our billing platform offers our customers a much more precise bill on monthly basis. We have found this to be of huge advantage to all our customers especially for marketing campaigns and also analytical purposes. This includes full itemisation.
Our pledge ensures that we always provide you with the premium cost reduction solutions on all business phone calls and provide you with the most attractive rates within the market place – so you need never worry about the cost of your calls again – saving you time knowing you have the most up to date solutions.
Our staff are passionate about ‘Customer Service’ and ensuring we respond rapidly and effectively to your needs. All in house telephone support is free.
To get a free evaluation, call 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017September 29, 2017 - 9:25 am
A huge thank you to all companies that participated in the Wessex Cancer Golf Classic 2017, held at South Winchester Golf Club.
The weather made it a little more challenging than we all hoped for – but everyone had a lot of fun and we managed to raise a great sum of money for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust.
In total, £6,000 was raised and those funds that will go towards helping local families affected by cancer…
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?September 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
In the last decade, VoIP technology has become very popular with businesses looking to save costs, enhance convenience, and give employees the tools they need for a modern, efficient workplace.
One of the first tasks for anyone starting a business is ensuring reliable phone access. A lot of work is done on networked computers, but offices still need phones for day-to-day communications.
Older, proprietary phone systems were quite expensive and were difficult to reconfigure and they were difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as business dictated. However, a VoIP phone system solves these problems and offers many advantages over the old systems…
- Christmas Opening Times - http://mailchi.mp/b31d8f98d4ca/christmas-opening-times … December 11, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- How can Cactus help your business if you get snowed in this year? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/snowed-simon-john-gale-1/ … November 27, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- Cactus supports @WessexCancer Golf Classic 2017! http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/?p=2361 September 29, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- We managed to raise a great sum for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust at this years Golf Day! Huge thanks to everyone involved. https://twitter.com/WessexCancer/status/913436771152748545 … September 29, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system? http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/?p=2345 September 25, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)