Make calls with Wi-Fi Calling when you don’t have signal. Get clearer calls and better indoor coverage with 4G Calling. Both at no extra charge.
This is now yet another way for you to stay connected with the outside world and that is through Wi-Fi and 4G Calling.
We all know that there may be times when it’s hard to get a mobile signal – whether you’re in a rural location or a basement flat, on the London Underground or inside an old building with thick walls.
Wi-Fi and 4G Calling lets you make calls anywhere you have Wi-Fi or 4G, even when there’s no mobile signal. Just use your phone as normal – the person you’re calling doesn’t even need to have Wi-Fi Calling.
This new feature is now available with Vodafone, O2 & EE.
What is Wi-Fi & 4G Calling?
- Wi-Fi Calling uses any available Wi-Fi connection to help you make and receive calls. It perfect for when customers don’t have a phone signal but do have a Wi-Fi connection.
- 4G Calling means customers can make high-definition calls over the 4G Network. This can bring benefits like better quality voice calls, a faster call set-up, better indoor coverage and longer battery life. It also means customers can make a 4G call and get online using 4G at the same time.
- Wi-Fi & 4G Calling also work together, meaning a call made over Wi-Fi will continue over 4G seamlessly if your customer loses their Wi-Fi signal and they’re in a 4G-supported area.
- You can use Wi-Fi Calling wherever there’s Wi-Fi coverage.
Vodafone Compatible Devices
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus or iPhone SE
- Samsung S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, A3 (2016 and 2017), A5 (2016 and 2017), XCover 4
- Vodafone Smart ultra 7 or Smart platinum 7
O2 Compatible Devices
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus & SE
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium
EE Compatible Devices
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 5C & SE
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, A3 (2017), A5 (2017)
- Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Lumia 550, 650, 950, 950XL, HTC 10, HTC U11, BlackBerry Priv, BlackBerry Dtek 50, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Huawei P10, P10 Lite and P10 Plus
If you would like any additional information, please call Simon Cartwright on 0330 333 2 333 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org.