Key Benefits and Features
- Another reliable service – full support wrap from training to number porting, provisioning and 24/7 support from the leaders in IP Telephony
- End-to-end single solution – from handset to access to core network, you won’t get “caught in the middle”
- Grow your sales with a bigger market opportunity – solutions for mobile and home workers to the enterprise
- Future proof – feature rich with a long term UC roadmap
- Fixed and mobile integration – with extremely competitive on-net rates over a business grade network
- Price flexibility – differing price points to match all customer types (seats and hardware)
- 5G is now here… but research for 6G has already began!June 12, 2019 - 8:30 am
After years of hype and anticipation, 5G is finally here and available to paying customers.
EE were first to launch the new next-generation 5G network and they did so with style, with a concert by rapper Stormzy live-streamed from a boat on the River Thames…
- Ethernet – Extended Delivery TimesMay 29, 2019 - 8:02 am
As part of our pledge to keep our new and current customers aware of news which may affect them, we have been informed that Openreach have extended their lead times, particularly in the survey and planning stage, for the delivery of Ethernet services using Openreach infrastructure.