- ABOUT US
- Complaints Procedure
- CONTACT US
- CUSTOMER ZONE
- Fixed Line – Terms of Service
- Knowledge Base
- Mobile – Terms of Service
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- FIXED TELEPHONY
- I.T. CONVERGENCE
- LANDLINES & BROADBAND
Posts by category
- Category: News Feed
- 5G is now here… but research for 6G has already began!
- Ethernet – Extended Delivery Times
- Charity 5-a-side Football Tournament 2019
- OnePlus 6T: Cutting-edge technology for a budget price
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services?
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?
- Huawei has overtaken Apple as the world’s second largest smartphone brand
- Nokia 8 introduces a ‘bothie’ camera and will allow you to livestream.
- Government threatens firms with £17m fines if nothing is done about cyber-attacks
- What do you need to know about recording and storing calls for MiFID II compliance?
- Wi-Fi and 4G Calling – Vodafone, O2 & EE
- How Secure Is SiP?
- Cactus Sailing Regatta 2017
- Charity Golf Classic at South Winchester
- Are you protected against phone hacking?
- Tougher Penalties Begin For Drivers Using Mobile Phones
- The NEW Nokia 3310: Relaunch of a Classic Handset
- Could Your Business Phones Be Up And Running After A Disaster?
- Cactus Sailing Regatta 2016
- Category: Vacancies
- 5G is now here… but research for 6G has already began!June 12, 2019 - 8:30 am
After years of hype and anticipation, 5G is finally here and available to paying customers.
EE were first to launch the new next-generation 5G network and they did so with style, with a concert by rapper Stormzy live-streamed from a boat on the River Thames…
- Ethernet – Extended Delivery TimesMay 29, 2019 - 8:02 am
As part of our pledge to keep our new and current customers aware of news which may affect them, we have been informed that Openreach have extended their lead times, particularly in the survey and planning stage, for the delivery of Ethernet services using Openreach infrastructure.