There’s no need to travel everywhere in this day and age…
Set up meetings with ease no matter where you are with the latest in Visual Communication Technology and industry leading audio technology.
Cactus are proud to be an VC partner and offer you the very latest in video conferencing technology allowing you to communicate like never before in “face to face” real time.
This technology can save companies thousands of pounds in reduced travel costs, let alone more efficient work forces.
The Modern Meeting Solutions
Using your desktop PC or tablet you are just a few clicks away from connecting with customers and colleagues no matter where they are located. The software is easy to use and users have just one directory and interface to communicate across various tools. It also works over 3G and Wi-Fi so you can conduct meetings no matter where you are.
Video Conferencing is proven to enhance your business productivity as participants are more likely to retain information and stay focused as they can be seen as well as heard. Video conferencing also dramatically reduces the need for travel which in turn reduces costs to the business and increases profit margin.
Companies with video conferencing also benefit from greater levels of employee retention as video conferencing can be utilised when interviewing candidates. It speeds up the interview process when multiple people are involved in the decision making and allows hiring managers to replay interview footage to assist them when making a hiring decision.
For a FREE demonstration, call us on 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017September 29, 2017 - 9:25 am
A huge thank you to all companies that participated in the Wessex Cancer Golf Classic 2017, held at South Winchester Golf Club.
The weather made it a little more challenging than we all hoped for – but everyone had a lot of fun and we managed to raise a great sum of money for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust.
In total, £6,000 was raised and those funds that will go towards helping local families affected by cancer…
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?September 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
In the last decade, VoIP technology has become very popular with businesses looking to save costs, enhance convenience, and give employees the tools they need for a modern, efficient workplace.
One of the first tasks for anyone starting a business is ensuring reliable phone access. A lot of work is done on networked computers, but offices still need phones for day-to-day communications.
Older, proprietary phone systems were quite expensive and were difficult to reconfigure and they were difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as business dictated. However, a VoIP phone system solves these problems and offers many advantages over the old systems…
- The Problem With Hosted Telephony Is…. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/problem-hosted-telephony-simon-john-gale/?published=t … May 10, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- We would like to wish our Accounts lady, Dororthy, the best of luck in her new venture up in Scotland!pic.twitter.com/7OpfMp40J8 May 10, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Changes to Support at Cactus http://zc.vg/pQRe74 May 9, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Easter Opening Times - http://mailchi.mp/71f8d98a3eeb/easter-opening-times … March 29, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- BT Care Levels - http://mailchi.mp/870ac03c9ea2/bt-care-levels … March 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)