Office – Voice Connectivity
We are committed to offering only business class products, delivering exceptional service and fantastic savings for our customers:
• Savings – You save on your BT line rental and offer reductions on all your call related charges.
• Highly competitive rates – On local, national, mobile numbers and International calls, we can even bespoke tariffs if that suits your solution.
• BT Openreach Engineers – All new installs and line faults are carried out by BT engineers to ensure the best quality workmanship thus ensuring minimal disruption.
• Easy to switch – All transfer of service is completely seamless and carried out directly behind the scenes by our suppliers, – Normally you hardly notice its happened, with no loss of service and no need to change your number.
• Improved Billing – Our billing platform offers our customers a much more precise bill on monthly basis. We have found this to be of huge advantage to all our customers especially for marketing campaigns and also analytical purposes. This includes full itemisation.
Our pledge ensures that we always provide you with the premium cost reduction solutions on all business phone calls and provide you with the most attractive rates within the market place – so you need never worry about the cost of your calls again – saving you time knowing you have the most up to date solutions.
Our staff are passionate about ‘Customer Service’ and ensuring we respond rapidly and effectively to your needs. All in house telephone support is free.
To get a free evaluation, call 0330-333-2-333 or fill in your details in the Contact Us tab.
- 5G is now here… but research for 6G has already began!June 12, 2019 - 8:30 am
After years of hype and anticipation, 5G is finally here and available to paying customers.
EE were first to launch the new next-generation 5G network and they did so with style, with a concert by rapper Stormzy live-streamed from a boat on the River Thames…
- Ethernet – Extended Delivery TimesMay 29, 2019 - 8:02 am
As part of our pledge to keep our new and current customers aware of news which may affect them, we have been informed that Openreach have extended their lead times, particularly in the survey and planning stage, for the delivery of Ethernet services using Openreach infrastructure.