- ABOUT US
- Complaints Procedure
- CONTACT US
- CUSTOMER ZONE
- Fixed Line – Terms of Service
- Knowledge Base
- Mobile – Terms of Service
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- I.T. CONVERGENCE
- LANDLINES & BROADBAND
- PHONE SYSTEMS
Posts by category
- Category: News Feed
- OnePlus 6T: Cutting-edge technology for a budget price
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services?
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?
- Huawei has overtaken Apple as the world’s second largest smartphone brand
- Nokia 8 introduces a ‘bothie’ camera and will allow you to livestream.
- Government threatens firms with £17m fines if nothing is done about cyber-attacks
- What do you need to know about recording and storing calls for MiFID II compliance?
- Wi-Fi and 4G Calling – Vodafone, O2 & EE
- How Secure Is SiP?
- Cactus Sailing Regatta 2017
- Charity Golf Classic at South Winchester
- Are you protected against phone hacking?
- Tougher Penalties Begin For Drivers Using Mobile Phones
- The NEW Nokia 3310: Relaunch of a Classic Handset
- Could Your Business Phones Be Up And Running After A Disaster?
- Cactus Sailing Regatta 2016
- Category: Vacancies
- OnePlus 6T: Cutting-edge technology for a budget priceNovember 12, 2018 - 10:00 am
The OnePlus 6T was released to the UK market on the 6th of November and it hasn’t disappointed. It is the second flagship phone they have released this year and although the OnePlus 6 was a great phone, the OnePlus 6T is consistently better in every aspect.
OnePlus are renowned for offering top specifications for budget prices and this model proves that. If this were an Apple or Samsung device, you would have to spend at least double to match the cutting-edge technology included in this device.
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services?November 7, 2018 - 11:09 am
It is not uncommon for many companies to have little or no provisioning for their voice systems. There can be a lot of reasons why your office voice services may become unusable – from builders accidentally cutting through cables during roadworks, to an epidemic that results in high staff absenteeism, or even a natural disaster that damages your office. When staff are unable to answer the phones, business grinds to a halt.
This is why having a Disaster Recovery Plan in place will keep your business running when you need it too and keep your customers happy.
- The new flagship from OnePlus gives you a lot of bang for your buck! #OnePlus6T #mobiletechnology http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/oneplus-6t/ November 13, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Samsung is set to launch a foldable phone by early 2019 so it begs the question; Is this pointless and will anyone actually buy it or could this be a revolution in mobile design? https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/nov/08/samsung-unveils-foldable-phone-as-it-tries-to-regain-edge-on-apple?CMP=share_btn_tw … November 9, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan for your voice services? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/do-you-have-disaster-recovery-plan-your-voice-services-jamie-pidgley/ … November 7, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- August Bank Holiday Opening Times - https://mailchi.mp/b37a6168bc79/august-bank-holiday-opening-times … August 24, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)
- Changes To Your Billing - https://mailchi.mp/d3cd7ad6a8d6/changes-to-your-billing … July 5, 2018 (@CactusBizSol)