- ABOUT US
- Complaints Procedure
- CONTACT US
- CUSTOMER ZONE
- Fixed Line – Terms of Service
- Knowledge Base
- Mobile – Terms of Service
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- I.T. CONVERGENCE
- LANDLINES & BROADBAND
- PHONE SYSTEMS
Posts by category
- Category: News Feed
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?
- Huawei has overtaken Apple as the world’s second largest smartphone brand
- Nokia 8 introduces a ‘bothie’ camera and will allow you to livestream.
- Government threatens firms with £17m fines if nothing is done about cyber-attacks
- What do you need to know about recording and storing calls for MiFID II compliance?
- Wi-Fi and 4G Calling – Vodafone, O2 & EE
- How Secure Is SiP?
- Cactus Sailing Regatta 2017
- Charity Golf Classic at South Winchester
- Are you protected against phone hacking?
- Tougher Penalties Begin For Drivers Using Mobile Phones
- The NEW Nokia 3310: Relaunch of a Classic Handset
- Could Your Business Phones Be Up And Running After A Disaster?
- Cactus Sailing Regatta 2016
- Category: Vacancies
- Cactus supports Wessex Cancer Trust’s Golf Classic 2017September 29, 2017 - 9:25 am
A huge thank you to all companies that participated in the Wessex Cancer Golf Classic 2017, held at South Winchester Golf Club.
The weather made it a little more challenging than we all hoped for – but everyone had a lot of fun and we managed to raise a great sum of money for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust.
In total, £6,000 was raised and those funds that will go towards helping local families affected by cancer…
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system?September 12, 2017 - 1:30 pm
In the last decade, VoIP technology has become very popular with businesses looking to save costs, enhance convenience, and give employees the tools they need for a modern, efficient workplace.
One of the first tasks for anyone starting a business is ensuring reliable phone access. A lot of work is done on networked computers, but offices still need phones for day-to-day communications.
Older, proprietary phone systems were quite expensive and were difficult to reconfigure and they were difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as business dictated. However, a VoIP phone system solves these problems and offers many advantages over the old systems…
- Christmas Opening Times - http://mailchi.mp/b31d8f98d4ca/christmas-opening-times … December 11, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- How can Cactus help your business if you get snowed in this year? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/snowed-simon-john-gale-1/ … November 27, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- Cactus supports @WessexCancer Golf Classic 2017! http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/?p=2361 September 29, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- We managed to raise a great sum for the tremendous causes at Wessex Cancer Trust at this years Golf Day! Huge thanks to everyone involved. https://twitter.com/WessexCancer/status/913436771152748545 … September 29, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)
- Why should your business choose a VoIP phone system? http://cactusbusiness.co.uk/?p=2345 September 25, 2017 (@CactusBizSol)